Gupt Navratri 2024:Navratri
is considered one of the most auspicious days when devotees worship Goddess Durga. Navratri means
Nine sacred nights
dedicated to the Goddess. Navratri occurs four times in a year, Chaitra Navratri and Shardiya Navratri are the famous ones and another two are the hidden ones that’s why it is known as Gupt Navratri. Gupt Navratri falls during Magh and Ashada Month.
This year, first Gupt Navratri is going to start from Pratipada Tithi of Shukla Paksha February 10, 2024.
When is Ghatsthapana Day?
Devotees are advised to do Ghatsthapana on Pratipada Tithi of Shukla Paksha in the month of Magha i.e., on February 10, 2024. This year, Pratipada Tithi Ghatasthapana Muhurta will occur during Dvi-Svabhava Meena Lagna.
Gupt Navratri 2024: Date and Time
Pratipada Tithi Begins – February 10, 2024 – 04:28 AM
Pratipada Tithi Ends – February 11, 2024 – 12:47 AM
Meena Lagna Begins – February 10, 2024 08:09 AM
Meena Lagna Ends – February 10, 2024 – 09:43 AM
Ghatasthapana Muhurat – February 10, 2024 – 08:09 AM to 09:43 AM
Ghatasthapana Abhijit Muhurat – February 10, 2024 – 11:38 AM to 12:24 PM
Gupt Navratri 2024: Significance
Gupt Navratri holds a great religious significance among Hindus and these nine days are purely dedicated to worship Goddess Durga. Devotees worship her for consecutive nine long days and nine nights. Navratri falls four times in a year when devotees get a chance to worship Maa Durga.
Main Navratri occurs during Chaitra and Shardiya and Gupt Navratri falls during Magha and Ashadh Month of the year. During Gupt Navratri, Goddess Durga is worshipped in a hidden way and Gupt Navratri is directly associated with Tantra Vidhya. All the Sadhaks and Tantriks worship Goddess Durga during these days and seek blessings of the Goddess. This is the perfect time for all the Sadhaks and Tantriks to do siddhi by performing various puja rituals such as doing hawan, chanting tantrik mantra, chanting shabar mantra, doing meditation, hatthh yoga and observing strict fast.
Gupt Navratri 2024: Puja Rituals
1. Devotees should wake up early in the morning and take a holy bath before starting any puja rituals.
2. Clean the house properly and especially your puja room.
3. Wear nice clean traditional clothes and take a wooden plank and place it wherever you want to set up the altar.
4. Place an idol of Goddess Durga and light a diya with pure desi ghee.
5. Adorn the idol with garland, dupatta, tilak, sindoor and take a kalash full of water, spread some rice and keep the kalash on that and place coconut on that.
6. Chant Vedic Mantras to invoke the idol and then perform puja to seek blessings of the idol.
7. Observe fast whole day and then break your fast in the evening with sattik food which is recommended for the fast.
8. In the evening also, one must perform puja to the Goddess and do aarti.
Here we are mentioning the Mantras which you can chant during Gupt Navratri to seek blessings of the Goddess Durga :-
1. Jayanti Mangala Kali Bhadra Kali Kapalini Durga Kshama Shiva dhatri Swaha Swadha Namostute..!!
2. Sarva Mangal Mangalyaye Shive Sarvartha Sadhike Sharanyaye Triyambike Gauri Narayani Namostute..!!
3. Sarva Badha Vinirmukto Dhan Dhanyaye Sutanvitaha Manushyo Mat Prasaaden Bhavishyati Na Sanshayah..!!